You have heard all the buzz words – IVR, ACD, CRM – and more. But how do you know what to look for in a hosted contact center solution? We understand the alphabet soup can be overwhelming. Let us help make sense of narrowing down the process. Here are the top five things to look for:
- Service Reliability & Uptime – No other metric is as important as reliability. If your contact center is down for even a minute, you’re losing money. Your contact center service provider of choice should have at least 99.99 percent reliability. Unlike on-premise solutions, contact center solutions are geographically redundant to improve dependability.
- Ease of Use, Admin Portal Access, Dashboard Simplicity – The best features in the world are useless if the agent ends up writing everything down on a piece of scrap paper. Make sure the complex features of your potential contact center software are still easy enough to learn and use.
- Provides a 360 Degree View of Your Customer – Your contact center solutions need to pull information about a customer from several sources and put that information in front of the agent, so the agent can better serve the customer. Knowing the customer’s past actions and present concerns will help predict their future needs.
- Customer Self Service Features and Automated Tasks – Let your agent focus on the important stuff, and have the boring tasks done for you. A good contact center Solution will make the most of your agent’s time.
- Security Measures – In today’s age of identity theft and leaked emails, you need the proper amount of encryption to keep your data safe. In addition, all financial and medical communications/data are tightly regulated. Be sure that your customers will feel safe giving private information to your agents.
Want more help with the alphabet soup? Call us today.